In this video you will learn how to create a Power Apps Component tp show an alert message in your Power App.
You can display the following four alert messages:
This component is straightforward to use with the following exposed properties:
1) Show Alert – Set the to conditional variable (true/false) , that will update when you like to display the alert.
2) Type: type of alert – Confirmation, Error, Notification, Announcement
3) Message: Alert message
4) Alert Location: top of the screen or bottom of the screen
5) Fill Color: Color them for each type of alert
6) Alert Duration: How long you like the alert to be visible